H. Toad’s New Hours: 11am – 8pm Daily
As of today, H. Toad’s will only be doing Curbside pickup for restaurant orders.
Camden on the Lake Resort management and staff are dedicated to the health and well-being of our guests staying at the resort, attending a meeting or dining in any of our restaurant establishments. To help prevent the spread of potential cases of COVID-19, the resort is taking the following measures.
- Ensure a hygienic environment throughout the resort to include public areas, guest rooms, meeting space, fitness center, onsite dining establishments and public restrooms. Measures taken include daily disinfectant of public area countertops, door knobs, restrooms, telephones, keyboards
- Promote regular and thorough hand-washing for all staff and guests of the resort.
- Place sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent areas of the resort to include guest registration, meeting space and onsite dining establishments.
- Display posters promoting hand-washing, respiratory hygiene and COVID-19 symptoms in prominent areas of the resort and near employee timeclocks and break areas.
- Provide facial tissue to guests and employees to promote respiratory hygiene.
- Educate staff and contractors that if symptoms of the virus occur; stay home or go home immediately.
- Provide single-use menus for onsite dining establishments.
- Remove and sanitize all condiments and table top items that will be available by request only in any of the onsite dining establishments.
Providing safe and clean environments for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for Camden on the Lake Resort. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when you visit the resort.
Please feel free to contact the resort with any questions or concerns regarding the preventative procedures put in place during this time.
Thank you for your continued support.